Class of 2021 To-Do List
- Start Researching College/Career Options: Community College, 4-Year University, Military, Vocational School, Work
- Start researching Scholarships! Join scholarshipexperts.com, zinch.com orfastweb.com
- Get A's and B's in your classes! Nothing less than a C is accepted for College Admissions
- Attend Tutoring if you need help!
- Complete Your 4-Year Plan of Study
- Attend College Guest Speakers Series in the Career Center. Check out the Career Center Calendar for dates/times!
- Do Community Service
- Keep a Portfolio of all your achievements, notable participation in activities, and community service
- Access your CaliforniaColleges account often www.californiacolleges.edu
- Take the PSAT in October