Course Conflicts/Schedule Changes
Students with a schedule conflict or an incomplete schedule should report these issues to the counselor. Students are to attend all classes as scheduled until counselor submits a call slip. Parent permission may be required for some course requests/schedule changes.
Schedules at Shadow Hills High School will be changed for the following reasons:
- A student requires a Teacher/Office Aid Contract
- A student has completed a scheduled course in summer school.
- A student is missing a core course on their schedule.
- A student is missing a required course for graduation (Seniors only).
- A student did not pass the second semester of a course and is scheduled into the next course.
- A student does not have 7 periods on their schedule.
Schedules will not be changed for the following reasons:
- The student wants a different teacher.
- The student does not like the elective they previously selected.
- The student wants a class in a different period.
- The student wants a class with a friend.