The deadline to pay for AP exams is March 4, 2019. Your AP contract and payment must be submitted together. You may pay in the main office using cash or check. To purchase exams online, click here AP Exam Fees. Credit card purchases will result in a 3% convenience fee in addition to the price of the exam(s). Remember, you must print a copy of your receipt and bring it, along with your AP contract, to the Counseling Office, to complete the transaction. Students who qualify for a fee reduction may not purchase their exam(s) online. Please come to the Counseling Office for more information.
Purchase Link: https://tinyurl.com/yd6f8m6l
2019-20 TRANSFER REQUESTS
Desert Sands Unified School District office of Child Welfare and Attendance will begin taking school transfers for the school year 2019-2020, starting December 3, 2018 through February 28, 2019. If you would like to apply for a transfer you may visit the Desert Sands Unified School District website and click on transfers or you may visit the website of www.k12transfers.com. Please make sure to choose your district of residence correctly because any application not filled out correctly may result in a delay in your request.
Distribution of MiFi's at PDHS is Monday 11/26.
- MiFi devices are not for filtering, the chromebooks already have security filtering.
- MiFi devices will not work outside the valley for sporting events.
- MiFi devices are intended ONLY for families without home WiFi and parents will be required to sign a form verifying they do not have home WiFi at checkout.
- MiFi devices are for students only and for school work only. Adult family members can’t connect to the MiFi and there is not enough high speed service for streaming of movies. This is not an entertainment solution, it is an educational opportunity.
- October 16, 2018 through February 2019 - $85 and $75 w/ASB
- March 2019 through May 2019 - $95 and $90 w/ASB
- June 2019 - $100 and $90 w/ASB
Pay with cash, checks or credit at the Palm Desert Webstore or online here:
Adviser: Carmen Illingworth
74910 Aztec Road, Palm Desert, California 92260
Mr. Dennis Zink, Principal