Film and Broadcasting
Whatever the form or medium of creative expression, all careers in the Arts, Media, and Entertainment sector require “publication” or a public presentation in one way or another. Consequently, the Production and Managerial Arts pathway focuses on both the technical skills and the organizational and managerial knowledge necessary to bring arts, media, and entertainment to the public.
- Film and Broadcasting I ("f") [9-10]
- Film and Broadcasting II ("f") [10-11]
- Film and Broadcasting III [11-12]
- Film and Broadcasting Internship 
Some pathway courses satisfy the University of California subject requirements in Visual and Performing Arts (“f”). The intent of the “a-g” subject requirements is to ensure that students have attained a body of general knowledge that will provide breadth and perspective to new, more advanced study.
Sample occupations associated with this pathway:
- Event Planner
- Producers/Directors for Theater, Television, Concerts, and Motion Picture
- Stage Manager/Production Manager
- Talent Management
- Theatrical and Broadcast Technician
For more information please contact Assistant Principal Kevin Bibo at Kevin.Bibo@desertsands.us or at 760-862-4300 x46137.