Due to some unforeseen issues with equipment and delivery, the distribution of the MiFi devices will be delayed. I apologize and understand that this is quite frustrating. Due to the magnitude of the project, we are building an entire cellular network, some delays are unavoidable. Nonetheless, I apologize for the inconvenience.
We will have two different delivery dates, based on builds being completed (and the fact that there is a one week break in the middle of it all). This information was shared last night at the parent meeting.
Distribution of MiFi's should be on site and available for distribution on 11/9 for the following schools:
- Anyone with home WiFi will not be issued a MiFi.
- If they do not have home WiFi they can check out a device starting Nov. 1st.
- Parents must visit the school library to check out a device during regular school hours.
- Devices will not be checked out to students directly.
- Parents will have to sign a statement verifying that they do not have home WiFi
- WE WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTING MIFI DEVICES AT THIS MEETING.