- ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INSTRUCTIONS
· On the La Quinta High School website under the Athletics tab click Athletic Clearances
· If you are new to the system, you must set up an account by clicking “Register”.
· Click on the “Click here to start clearance” and choose CA
· If this is your first time using AthleticClearance.com you will need to click register and create a username and password. This is what you will use to log in and renew for each sport and year. Once you are logged in click the Start Clearance Here button
· You will choose the 2018-19 school year
· Choose La Quinta/La Quinta (CIF-SS) as your school
· Select the sport you wish to try out for
· Fill out all required information
· Enter medical history information
· Upload the physical form
· If you would like to make a donation to La Quinta Athletics you may do so at this time. There is a $5 convenience fee or you can click Back to Clearances
· You will now see your student and the information you completed. Towards the right hand side underCONFIRMATION, click View at the bottom of this page and you can add all sports they would like to apply for.
· IMPORTANT FINAL STEP!!! Print confirmation page for each sport, SIGN and bring into the Athletics Office along with the physical for final clearance. You will not be cleared until these forms are turned in.
If you have any questions, please contact Joanne Hanson, Samantha Hirsch or Coach Ruiz via email at
Para asistencia en Español, favor de comunicarse con la Juan Ramon Ruiz por correo electrónico a