IT Consulting Services
Jon Demshar, Principal
demshar.it is a tech services firm that performs on-site and remote work for homes and small businesses in San Francisco and the surrounding Bay Area. I started this business over 12 years ago after working a variety of IT support roles in small to medium sized businesses, and feeling underutilized and understimulated. Now I provide IT services, in varying degrees, for a growing number of clients in diverse fields including medical, law, architecture, financial, video production, film festivals, education, and non-profits.
Phone consultations are free and my hourly rate is reasonable. I do all of my own work, and support my clients to the utmost satisfaction. Please see my Yelp and LinkedIn pages for references.
- Laptop and Desktop computer tune-up and repair, virus removal, software install, etc.
- Consulting on new equipment and installations, migrations, office moves, etc.
- Networking and WiFi installation of high performing networks for both home and business. Network design experience in everything from multistory offices and homes, to dense event spaces, to wide open rural properties.
- Security systems install and management, including indoor and outdoor components: cameras, door and window sensors, fire and carbon monoxide sensors, etc.
- A/V multimedia systems integrations: from home theaters to office conferencing setups.
- Managed IT services for business: Regular maintenance, administration, project management and user support of computers, servers and cloud services. Proactive support for businesses with security concerns and/or compliance requirements.
- No project too small, too large or otherwise -- Just ask! I would rather discuss and then refer you to the appropriate vendor if I am not a good fit.
- I welcome unique challenges, while adhering to industry best practices for design, security and ethics.