European Nursing Symposium 2019 (coming soon)
NewNet invites to take part in Groningen on 12th September 2019
The European Nursing Symposium 2019 focusses on current and future challenges in Nurse education within Europe. Main topics are:
- Technology to broaden student experiences
- Integration of digital education in nursing school and in practice
- Motivate students to learn in practice
- Identity of nurses; seizing opportunities for the future
Further information about the Symposium and about registration will be available shortly on the NewNet website.
EUROPEAN NURSING SYMPOSIUM OLDENBURG - 22nd March 2018
"Get well soon - Nursing practice of the future"
University of Oldenburg - Hörsaalgebäude, Uhlhornsweg 89, 26129 Oldenburg, Germany.
Nurses in Europe face central challenges: Changing structures, increasingly complex care processes and high economic pressure characterise current nursing practice. The health system is often ill-prepared for dealing with the obstacles that nurses face.
The European Nursing Symposium Oldenburg, Germany, intended to demonstrate ways of how nursing practice can move forward and how nurses can become more prepared for future practice. Nurses in practice, management and education from Germany, the Netherlands and Ireland entered the dialogue and discussed current challenges as well as solutions for further development of nursing practice.
EUROPEAN SYMPOSIUM FOR NURSING 2016
16.06.2016 – Neumarkt i.d. OPf. / Germany.
After the successful launch in Oldenburg (Oldbg.) in May 2015 the 2nd European Nursing Symposium took place in Neumarkt i.d. Oberpfalz/Germany on June 6th 2016.
The symposium offered a mix of presentations, seminars and workshops, and nurses were invited to discuss and exchange ideas.
Presentations were focused on:
- How economization affects patient safety
- Nursing diagnostics
- Academic nursing and patient outcome
Seminars and workshops were focused on the following themes:
- Strategic concepts for practical development
- Nursing diagnosis
- Proactive nursing
- Hotspot “Clinical learning environment”
- Crew resource management (CRM)
- Young Bachelor graduates in nursing
- Consulting as a task for nursing experts
- Advanced practice nursing in Cardiology
- Advanced practice nursing in Germany
For any questions or more information about NewNet, please send us an email: