IO 2: Learning Materials
The Learning Materials are the 2nd Intellectual Output of the eCoNNECT project, led by partners from UMCG. Learning Materials is available to module participants on a virtual learning platform. They will be used in conjunction with the Video Scenarios (see IO 3 on website tab above) produced in this project.
The work related to the Learning Materials includes the following:
- Welcome through the Project Lead (HIO) supported by all partners
- Orientation to the virtual learning platform - Instructions and introductions for module participants
- Learning materials related to the four stages of workplace learning - '1. Preparation for Practice Placement', '2. Beginning the Practice Placement', '3. During the Practice Placement' and '4. Ending the Practice Placement'.
- Learning activities for active engagement of module participants
- Module evaluation questionnaire and focus group interview questions.
The following documents below are an example of the learning materials. The full list of documents are available on LOOP (user login required).