Express Check-In

Link Here

New Student Registration Contact Form

If your family has moved into the Sagewood boundary and you need to register your middle school student (Grades 6,7,8), please complete this form.

(Contact Form)

To jumpstart the registration process, please go to the Sagewood registration page and download the required enrollment documents. These completed documents can be scanned and emailed to our registrar ( at any time. You will also need to include a copy of your student’s birth certificate, current immunization record and your proof of residency (lease, purchase agreement or warranty deed).

Open enrollment is now closed for the 2017-2018 school year.


Lisa Sharpe

Counseling Secretary

Brigette Wernsman

Academic Planning Guide 2017 - 2018

New Student Enrollment Process

Student registration is by appointment only. Please call 303-387-4331 to schedule an appointment which will take 1.5 - 2 hours. During this time the parent/student will meet with the registrar, visit with the counselor, tour the school, the student may take a math placement test, and registration documents will be completed and turned in. In order to enroll your student in Douglas County Schools, we require that you provide the following documents at the time of initial registration:

Proof of Residency in Sagewood's Attendance Area

Only the following items will be accepted:

Proof of residency can be any of the following:

  • Deed of Trust
  • Warranty Deed
  • Lease Agreement
  • Tax Notice

A Purchase Contract or Purchase Agreement must be followed up with a deed once the home has closed.

Birth Certificate

*all foreign birth certificates must be translated into English

Record of Immunizations

Click HERE for 2015-2016 Immunization Requirements

Colorado Law requires each student to have proof of having:

  • 5 DPT (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis)
  • 1 TDAP
  • 4 Polio
  • 2 MMR (measles-mumps-rubella)
  • 3 Hepatitis B
  • 2 Varicella (6th & 7th Grade)
  • 1 Varicella (8th Grade)

*Please provide a current IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable.

Transcript / Report Card / Standardized Test Results

Copy of Withdrawal Grades From Previous School

  • If transferring during the school year, a withdrawal form (complete with withdrawal grades) from your previous school is necessary.