Open enrollment round #2 for the 2019-2020 school year:
Dates: January 22, 2019 8am - August 1, 2019, 4pm
Detailed information about Open Enrollment can be found on the district website by clicking on this link:
The intent to return deadline has passed. If your student would like to return to their neighborhood middle school, from another district school, they will need to open enroll. Please click on the link above to begin the open enrollment process (you will need your parent portal username and password to login).
New Student Registration Contact Form
If your family has moved into the Sagewood boundary (www.dcsdk12.org>District A-Z>Boundary Maps) and you need to register your middle school student (Grades 6,7,8), please complete this form.
To jumpstart the registration process, please download and complete the appropriate grade level forms below. These completed documents can be scanned and emailed to our registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time. You will also need to include a copy of your student’s birth certificate, current immunization record and your proof of residency. (lease, purchase agreement or warranty deed)
Beginning the Walk
- July 29, 30 & 31 from 9:00 - 12:00 p.m.
- Excellent transition program for incoming 6th graders and any other students who will be new to Sagewood for 2019-2020. It is a great opportunity for your student to meet many of Sagewood staff members and make new friends.
- Teachers lead small groups to help students learn about middle school culture, school expectations, organization strategies, layout of the building, understanding their schedule, and all the athletics, clubs and activities that Sagewood has to offer.
- Cost is $60
Registration is required and begins January 23rd – online only.
New Student Enrollment Process
Student registration is by appointment only. Please call 303-387-4331 to schedule an appointment which will take 1.5 - 2 hours. During this time the parent/student will meet with the registrar, visit with the counselor, tour the school, the student may take a math placement test, and registration documents will be completed and turned in. In order to enroll your student in Douglas County Schools, we require that you provide the following documents at the time of initial registration:
Proof of Residency in Sagewood's Attendance Area
Only the following items will be accepted:
Proof of residency can be any of the following:
- Deed of Trust
- Warranty Deed
- Lease Agreement
- Tax Notice
A Purchase Contract or Purchase Agreement must be followed up with a deed once the home has closed.
- All foreign birth certificates must be translated into English
Record of Immunizations
Click HERE for Immunization Requirements
Colorado Law requires each student to have proof of having:
- 5 DPT (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis)
- 1 TDAP
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR (measles-mumps-rubella)
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Varicella (6th & 7th Grade)
- 1 Varicella (8th Grade)
*Please provide a current IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable.
Transcript / Report Card / Standardized Test Results
Copy of Withdrawal Grades From Previous School
- If transferring during the school year, a withdrawal form (complete with withdrawal grades) from your previous school is necessary.