Kindergarten Registration 2018-2019
Kindergarten Registration 2018-2019
We are excited to welcome our new Panthers! While Kindergarten Registration is ongoing, please stop by Eldorado to register your child as early as possible so that we have the best chance of accurately planning for the 2018-2019 academic year. There will be registration packets available but feel free to print out the forms and supporting documents beforehand and bring them with you to register. We will always do our best to meet your request for either full-day or half-day Kindergarten registration. Our priority is to balance our classrooms in both size and educational need. If you have a specific schedule preference, please register your child as soon as possible.
Kindergarten Registration Forms (Please fill out all forms and provide all required documentation listed below)
- Registration (4 pages) 2018-2019
- Health Information DCSD 2018-2019
- DCSD Media Release 2018-2019
- Eligibility Survey for Free Services 2018-2019
- Student Residency Form 2018-2019
- Kindergarten Schedule Preferences 2018-2019
- Kindergarten Full-Day Tuition Contract (for Full-Day only)
- Copy of Students Birth Certificate
- Copy of Students most recent Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency - The following are considered acceptable forms of proof of residency for DCSD: Warranty Deed, Deed of Trust, Tax Notice, Assessor Page, Lease Agreement, Notarized Letter from the person you are living with if you are living with someone and your name doesn't appear on the proof of residency
If you are interested in touring the school before your child starts school in the Fall, we are offering three different opportunities to see Eldorado. There is no need to reserve a time, please come to the front office on any of the following dates/times and let the staff know that you are here for a tour.
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:00PM
- Friday, March 16, 2018 from 11:00AM - 12:00PM
- Thursday, April 19, 2018 from 6:00 - 7:00PM
Thank you for registering your child for Kindergarten at Eldorado Elementary. We are thrilled to welcome you to the Eldorado family. We hope you find the following information helpful:
- Half -day Kindergarten: There is no cost or deposit for half-day Kindergarten.
- Full-day Kindergarten: Students will be with one teacher for the entire day. The cost of this program is $3,500.00. A deposit of $100.00 is due at the time of registration for full-day Kindergarten. This deposit will be applied to the total fee for the year. The remaining balance will be due in payments of $340.00 per month from August 2018 – May 2019. The deposit is refundable. In order to get a refund, you will fill out a refund request form and turn it into the office.
- We will always do our best to meet your request for either full day or half day Kindergarten registration. Our priority is to balance our classrooms in both size and educational need. If you have a specific schedule preference, please register your child as soon as possible."
- Notification of your child’s final placement in full day or half-day (AM or PM) will be sent out via email in late spring (usually late April). You will also receive an email from your child’s teacher in mid-July.
- We do not take requests for specific teachers, but you are welcome to provide our Co-Principal, Katy Kollasch, with information about your student (learning style, personality, etc.) that might assist in placement. This information may be shared through an email to Mrs. Kollasch (email@example.com) or a letter submitted to the front office.
- Should you have any questions regarding registration, please feel free to contact our Registrar, Christine Chacon at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (303) 387-6333. For questions related to finance, please contact Eldorado’s bookkeeper, Alyx Wheeler, at email@example.com or by phone (303) 387-6329.