DC Student Assistance
11722 Dransfeldt Rd. Parker, CO 80134
Main/Attendance Line: 303.387.0700
Our Vision: To create a safe and drug free environment that challenges and re-engages students academically, socially and emotionally.
Our Mission: To engage and empower students and families in academics and social emotional learning by providing diverse and strength based educational opportunities.
Staff at the DC Student Support Center provide District-wide services in the following ways:
- Academic Programming/Credit Recovery and/or GED at the DC Student Support Center
- Truancy Interventions (Student Attendance Review Board, Community-partnerships)
- Services for Expelled Students
- Grant Writing
What do our Stakeholders Say?
- "I have to admit, I would always rather be at DC Support. There's nothing like a group of people wanting to change and make a difference. ..... the most I learned about over there is being a better person for myself and others. Also, my plans for my future have changed a bit! I have found an interest for sports again and I want to be a sports journalist now. Thank you so much for getting me back on the right track. You have had such a positive impact on me." a former student
- “You are like life preservers that were tossed to our drowning family, and I want to thank you with all my heart... Today, my child is SOBER, ALIVE, and happy. I am not sure if she would be alive today if it wasn't for you...Thank you's are never sufficient for the life calling you have taken on, but thank you.. so much,” parent of a former student.
- “I would highly recommend sending your children here in a time of need. The amazing staff is capable of anything. They allowed me to graduate on time and become sober. Plus they have snacks :)” a former student.
- "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a student at the Center. It gave me hope and stopped me from giving up when I saw no light at the end of the tunnel. I will cherish everything I've learned from the Support Center and am extremely grateful for all of your help to get into college,” former student.
- “My husband and I both believe that our son’s time at the Support Center has been instrumental to any success he is enjoying in high school. It took all of the efforts from everyone to help set him on his path for success,” parent of a former student.
- “…I want you to know that A. is still doing great! It was a ton of blessings and all the right people being placed in her life at just the right time that helped her. All the love and protection that you gave my daughter helped me even more. You all made both of us stronger and I can’t thank you enough,” parent of a former student.
- “I wanted to let you know how well T. is doing this year. I am amazed at her change of attitude and work ethic – she has almost all A’s and B’s and is attending school on a regular basis (a HUGE change from last year). I asked her today why the big change and she immediately spoke about the Support Center and how much it helped her. In my 20 years of education, I’ve rarely seen such dramatic change in a kid! Keep up the good work…” former student’s school counselor.
- “Through the Center’s unique, overall educational management program they got P. back on track academically, socially and emotionally. Each of the staff excelled in their respective job functions and are very caring individuals who go to great lengths in making sure each student receives the proper attention and guidance in the areas of greatest individual concern. Thanks again to the Support Center Team,” grandparent of a former student.