Click here to access Cougar Run Tech page.
Students can access many sites here including:
- Teach Your Monster to Read (individual password needed)
- Pebble Go
- Brain Pop
- Raz-Kids (individual password needed)
- Epic! (free subscription available)
- Cool Math 4 Kids
- Sum Dog (individual password needed)
Click here to access First Grade password information and links to learning sites.
Click here for some active sites from Mr. Rodriguez.
8:25-8:40 Soft start, daily warm up
9:00-9:40 Whole Group Literacy
9:40-10:50 Small Group Literacy Rotations
10:50-11:00 Read Aloud
2:45-3:20 Science/Social Studies
3:20-3:30 Reflect and Clean up
- Animals and their adaptations
- Light and Sound
- Patterns in the Sky
- United States Symbols
- Financial Literacy
Diagnostic testing occurs three times each school year. Children will work on practice lessons for both reading and math in the classroom for a total of 20 minutes each week. iReady practice is also assigned as part of weekly homework.