Cimarron Middle School
- Meeting Day: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays. These dates/time are subject to change. Check "Upcoming Events"
- Time: 2:50pm - 3:30pm (unless noted after "Upcoming Events" list below)
- Location: E204 Lipizzan Pod - Mrs. Shier's science classroom (unless otherwise noted)
Registration is open all year! Join when you can!
Interact Club is a self-governing club sponsored by Cherry Creek Rotary of Parker. Discover the power of Service Above Self by participating in fun and meaningful service projects throughout the year focusing on our school, our community, and the world.
Remind account: text @6afc3fa to 81010
2019-2020 Meeting Dates/Times:
- Feb 15th, Booth at Legend Wish Week Carnival in CiMS Commons. Shifts are 3:45-5:00 and 5:00-6:30. Come help with tattoos, board games, and Giant Jenga!
- Feb 19th @ Cimarron, Club Meeting 2:50-3:30followed by Leadership Mtg 3:30-4:00. We will be making blankets at this meeting! :)
- Wednesday, September 4th NO MEETING - HOMECOMING PARADE
- Saturday, September 7th - Tour de Cure Volunteer Opportunity for all members, 8:15-11am @ Salisbury Park (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) - CANCELED due to lack of volunteers
- Monday, September 9th @ Cimarron, Club Meeting, followed by Leadership Mtg
- Tuesday, September 17th - Board of Education Recognition 5:45pm @ Wilcox Building, Castle Rock
- Wednesday, September 18th NO MEETING - STUDENT CONFERENCES
- Friday, September 27th Feed My Starving Children, 4-6pm @ Parker United Methodist Church (see google Sign Up on sidebar)
- Saturday, September 28th Feed My Starving Children, 2:30 - 4:30pm @ Parker United Methodist Church (see google Sign Up on sidebar)
- Wednesday, October 2nd @ Cimarron, Club Meeting 2:50-3:30
- Saturday, October 5th Fika cleanup - meet at lower level of Legend parking lot with gloves or a picker-upper
- Wednesday, October 23rd: All Club Meeting 2:50-3:30; Leadership 3:30-4:00.
- October 31st: Trick-or-Treat on Mainstreet. Volunteer to hand out candy. 4:00 - 5:00. Just show up! Meet at Parker Station, 2nd level conference room. Look for orange and black balloons!
- November 2: District 5450 Young Rotarian Conference, 8:30-1:30 @ The Academy of Charter Schools, Westminster, CO. Use this link to register. Registration deadline is Friday, October 25th. *Do not pay the registration fee; Cherry Creek Valley Rotary will cover the cost of registration.* This is a great leadership conference that will a lot of fun for students.
- Nov 6th @ Cimarron in Mrs. Shier's room, E204, Lipizzan Science room, Club Meeting, 2:50-3:30
- Nov 20th @ Cimarron, Club Meeting 2:50-3:30, followed by Leadership Mtg 3:30-4:00
- November 22nd, Pancakes for Polio. Sign up here.
- Dec 4th @ Cimarron, Club Meeting 2:50-3:30
- Dec 18th @ Cimarron, Club Meeting 2:50-3:30 - Holiday Party; followed by leadership meeting
- Jan 8th @ Cimarron, Club Meeting 2:50-3:30
- Jan 22nd @ Cimarron, Club Meeting 2:50-3:30, followed by Leadership Mtg 3:30-4:00
- Feb 5th @ Cimarron, Club Meeting 2:50-3:30. We will be making blankets at this meeting! :)