Cimarron Middle School
- Meeting Day: 1st Wednesday is ALL Club, 3rd Wednesday is Leadership ONLY. These dates/time are subject to change. Check "Upcoming Events"
- Time: 2:55pm - 3:30pm (unless noted after "Upcoming Events" list below)
- Location: D204 (Palomino Pod - Mrs. Buck's science classroom)
Registration is open all year! Join when you can!
Interact Club is a self-governing club sponsored by Cherry Creek Rotary of Parker. Discover the power of Service Above Self by participating in fun and meaningful service projects throughout the year focusing on our school, our community, and the world.
Remind account: text @6afc3fa to 81010
Sign up for Feed My Starving Children:
2019-2020 Meeting Dates/Times:
- Wednesday, September 4th NO MEETING - HOMECOMING PARADE
- Saturday, September 7th - Tour de Cure Volunteer Opportunity for all members, 8:15-11am @ Salisbury Park (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) - CANCELED due to lack of volunteers
- Monday, September 9th @ Cimarron, Club Meeting, followed by Leadership Mtg
- Tuesday, September 17th - Board of Education Recognition 5:45pm @ Wilcox Building, Castle Rock
- Wednesday, September 18th NO MEETING - STUDENT CONFERENCES
- Friday, September 27th Feed My Starving Children, 4-6pm @ Parker United Methodist Church (see google Sign Up on sidebar)
- Saturday, September 28th Feed My Starving Children, 2:30 - 4:30pm @ Parker United Methodist Church(see google Sign Up on sidebar)
- Wednesday, October 2nd @ Cimarron, Club Meeting 2:50-3:30
- Wednesday, October 23rd @ Cimarron, Club Meeting 2:50-3:30; Leadership 3:30-4:00
- October 31st Trick-or-Treat on Mainstreet volunteer opportunities
- November 2 District 5450 Young Rotarian Conference, 8:30-1:30 @ The Academy of Charter Schools, Westminster, CO