This is your one stop place for helping Cimarron Middle School!
There are separate pages for the events taking place throughout the year, volunteer opportunities, as well as ways that you can help your school all year long!
Updates are added often, so be sure to check back.
- Vision & Hearing Screenings Dec 17 & 18
- PTO meeting Dec 14th at 1:00. We will discuss Festival of Trees wrap up and a grant request. These meetings are open to all parents.
- Winter Break Dec. 21- Jan. 6!
- Douglas County Schools Discounted Ticket Nights with the Colorado Avalanche
BUY EARLY – SUBJECT TO RUN OUT AND CHANGE PRICE!
- The PTO is looking for a volunteer to coordinate restaurant nights. Please email Janel if you are interested in filling this position.