Austin High school Ambassadors
Austin Ambassadors is the Student Government Association (Student Council) at Austin High School. The group consists of approximately 10 percent of students who represent the sophomores, juniors, and seniors. These students serve as representatives of the school at various functions both at school and in the community. The Ambassadors are responsible for homecoming, can-a-thon, and school orientation and visitation, as well as other service projects during the school year. Members of this group are held to a high standard and must exhibit trustworthiness, responsibility, and dependability.
3 Step Ambassador Application Process:
- STEP 1 - The Application - Online submission due by 10 PM on April 25, 2019. CLICK HERE for the application questions and a link to complete the online application.
- STEP 2 - The Interview - Online interview time sign ups must be submitted by 10 PM on April 25, 2019. Some of the interview questions will be pulled from the application and others will be randomly asked. CLICK HERE for available sign up times for AHS (Current 10th and 11th ONLY). CLICK HERE for available sign up times at AJHS (Current 9th ONLY).
- STEP 3 - The Signature Sheet - CLICK HERE to print off the Parent & Student Signature Sheet and turn it in completed/signed to Mrs. Schley (B-201 at AHS) or Mrs. Schrenkel (S-105 at AJHS) by 3:40 p.m on April 25, 2019.
Other important dates:
- Monday, April 29, 2019 - Wednesday, May 1, 2019 - AHS Interviews in Student Production Areas
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019 and Thursday May 2, 2019 AJHS Library
- May 8, 2019 - 2019-2020 Ambassadors announced on this website, AHS TVs and AHS/AJHS Announcements
- May 15, 2019 - MANDATORY meeting - AHS location TBA
- May 16, 2019 -AJHS location TBA