You can find other pages listed along the top right. On your phone, click the three little lines to the left of my name.
About Ms. Kraemer:
- My favorite part of working in education is ... being able to incorporate various interests into an engaging curriculum. I like to sing, and play the guitar and the ukelele. I also like to blend gardening and cooking into TK lessons to make every day fun!
- This is my 19th year teaching; I've taught TK, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade. I love teaching!!! I am a mother, a teacher and a fiancee.
- My favorite books are Rocket, The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Mary Poppins, or Julie Andrews! I also like My Side of the Mountain, The Day the Crayons Quit, Spoon by Amy Krouse Rosenthal, and Pete the Cat books!
- My favorite Quail Glen tradition is wearing red, white and blue on Fridays, and our College Temple Owl Shirts on College Days!
- My education background: I attended Sacramento High School, and have a Bachelor of Science from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University with a Minor in Aviation Safety. I am a Commercial, Multi-engine, Instrument rated pilot with a Flight-Engineer's rating in a Boeing 727! I have a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, a Master's Degree in Teaching, a California Reading Certificate, and an Administrative credential.
- Family: I have a 14 year old, Chloe, who plays competitive soccer for Rocklin. She also likes to play Softball. My 10 year old son, Camden, also plays competitive soccer for Rocklin He loves Parkour, and in his free time can be found at Freeflow. We have a new, eight month old kitty, Cairo, who is an Egyptian Mao. We call him a Dog-Cat because he follows us all over the house, carries his toys around and sleeps on the bed! He is amazing! My fiance is Dave, who also works in education. We are planning our wedding in the near future.
Cairo, the Amazing Kitty!