SSPCM Year 8 2018
The College is asking all students and their friends and family to donate what they can , hopefully $5 plus to this very vital appeal. Donations will be collected during PC time .
Please pass on this website address via social media to your friends so they can be part of this movement to help Australian farmers feed their stock and run their properties.
- Donate to purchase hay, water, groceries, diesel to carry hay or a general donation
- Register to have a donation barrel in your workplace
- Schools, have a Gold Coin Day fundraiser
- Volunteer with one of our Aussie farmers to help them recover
- Host a fundraiser
- Volunteer – Join our Farm Army or Join a Farm Rescue, Forbes Mega Rescue
CALLING ALL STUDENTS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ACTING or thinking about choosing DRAMA Or MUSIC in YEAR 9 as one of your electives.
PERFORMANCE READING IS WHERE TO START.
Are you interested in joining a performance group? It is not just about reading it is about creating SOUNDS! Become a Foley artist!
If so come to the IRC Wednesday afternoon 3.30pm- 4.30pm
Have a look at the IRC website for great video’s of famous actors reading children’s picture books and illustrated short films.