Parking and Location
Location: 36 East Scribner Ave. DuBois, PA 15801
The Paul G. Reitz Theater, formerly the St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, is located in downtown DuBois. It is behind the post office and next to the Masons' Lodge. It is a short walk from Sheetz, Gateway Towers, and just about every downtown DuBois business.
DuBois is located in western/central Pennsylvania. It is approximately 11 miles from Brockway; 20 miles from Brookville, Punxsutawney, and Clearfield; 30 miles from St. Marys and Ridgway; 40 miles fromClarion; 50 miles from Emporium and Indiana; 60 miles from St. College; 75 miles from Altoona andJohnstown; 85 miles from Delmont and New Kensington; 100 miles from Ohio and Pittsburgh; and 150 miles from Buffalo, NY and Morgantown, WV.
The Reitz Theater is located on a "one-way" street, with traffic flowing toward Route 219. If you are coming in on Route 219, you will have to exit on an adjacent street and circle back around to the Theater on Scribner Avenue. It is on the left hand side of Scribner Avenue, heading toward Route 219 (Brady Street).
1. On Street on Scribner, Stockdale, Long Ave. Don't forget a block or 2 further up Scribner in front of the Verizon Building (some metered, some not)
2. Corner of E. Long and Brady (219)-the municipal lot by Luigi's (paid parking)
3.Corner of E. Long and Stockdale-Hallstrom Construction lot-we have permission
4. Just across Brady on W. Long at the City Building (metered)
5. Former PNC Bank lot-past Sheetz, across Park Ave. -we have permission
6. Corner of Washington and Brady (219) Library Lot (metered)
Don't park at Sheetz! Or in the "Brady Street Floral" spots (even after business hours) They may tow!
Please keep in mind that the limited spaces available in front of the Paul G. Reitz Theater are for our patrons with physical limitations that require curbside parking. We apologize for any inconvenience.
All meters and paid parking are in effect Monday through Saturday 8AM to 8pm