The Reitz Theater
Upcoming Productions and Events!
April 27-29 and May 3-5
1. On Street on Scribner, Stockdale, Long Ave. Don't forget a block or 2 further up Scribner in front of the Verizon Building (some metered, some not)
2. Corner of E. Long and Brady (219)-the municipal lot by Luigi's (paid parking)
3.Corner of E. Long and Stockdale-Hallstrom Construction lot-we have permission!
4. Just across Brady on W. Long at the City Building (metered)
5. PNC Bank-past Sheetz, across Park Ave. -we have permission!
6. Corner of Washington and Brady (219) Library Lot (metered)
All meters and paid parking are in effect Monday through Saturday 8AM to 8pm
Coming June 9th!!!
“It Was a Very Good Year”
A Tribute to Frank Sinatra Starring Tony Sands~You’ll never get a chance to see Frank Sinatra, or even Frank Sinatra Jr., perform in concert, but some people say that Tony Sands is the next best thing.
This show is a must-see for any Sinatra fan! A multimedia extravaganza Tony Sands has incorporated stunning graphics.The show starts with Sinatra’s early days with Tommy Dorsey in the bright lights of New York City, and brings us to his comeback at Madison Square Garden, the “Main Event.” Sands will be performing such hits as That's Life, Come Fly With Me, Luck Be A Lady, My Way, New York New York, and many more. Don’t miss this one of a kind musical tribute to Frank Sinatra. It’s as if Frank walked off the screen and onto the stage. www.tonysands.com
Coming This Summer!!!
Follow Us On Facebook
Paul G. Reitz Theater of Cultural Resources Inc.
Follow Us On Instagram
Follow Us On Twitter