Westside Middle School Academy
1 School Ridge Road | Danbury, CT 06811 | 475.329.6700
Attendance: 475-329-6688 | Fax: 203-797-4722
8th Grade World Language Survey-
8th grade students ONLY- please complete this SURVEY regarding World Language placement for next year. All testing will take place next year at the DHS during the add/drop window.
Makerspace- Feb 12th
Please Join Mrs. Haddad and Mrs. Hoyack in the library on February 12th for a fun Makerspace After Hours! Please complete the attached permission slip and return to Mrs. Haddad or Mrs. Hoyack by Friday Feb 7th!
Westside Musical- Beauty and the Beast Jr.
Was your New Year's Resolution was to clean out your house?
If so Musical Theater's Stage and Costume Crew may be looking for some items for their production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Jr.
We are looking for donations of the following items:
- Fake fur: (grey or black) 2-3 yards each color
- Felt bright colors: (red, blue, yellow, orange, purple) 1-2 yards
- Lace Tablecloths or curtains (white or off white) (3-5 yards)
- Black material (2-4 yards)
- Yellow Material: taffeta, cotton, shiny materials (2-6 yards) (Old Belle Costumes anyone?)
- Ribbons (bright colors, all sizes) (2-6 yards)
- Bright colored materials (reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples) 1-5 yards each
- Feather Boas (bright colors)
- Purple material 2-5 yards (bright and/or shiny is welcome)
- White material (2-4 yards)
- Duct tape (black)
- Feathers (white and black)
- Shiny material: silver, yellow, purple, gold, red, orange (1-4 yards each)
- Stuffing 1-2 bags
- Lace trim, white or off white (2-8 yards)
- White sheets!! (3-6)
- Fake Leather material (1-2 yards)
- Paint - all colors, if you don't know what to do with that gallon of left-over turquoise or hot pink paint - we will take it from you!
Our Mission: Inspired by the need to meet the demands of an ever-changing global society, Westside Middle School Academy empowers all students to be inquiring learners, creative problem solvers, and responsible citizens through our rigorous curricula, safe learning environment, and wide variety of educational opportunities.