PLEASE KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES!
Pembroke Parents: Thank you for your continued support and cooperation through this challenging time.
*If your child/children need a chromebook, please go to the Pembroke website and fill out the form BEFORE you come to pick it up.
*If you’re having difficulty with the form, please just stop by Pembroke tomorrow and our volunteer will complete the form for you so that you can get a chromebook tomorrow!
*If you’ve already picked up a chromebook for one of your children, but you need another for a sibling, you should also stop by (no additional form required).
* If you have a chromebook that is not working, you should also stop by to exchange it.
¡Mañana comenzamos el aprendizaje digital de Danbury! Las Chromebooks estarán disponibles mañana lunes 30 de marzo de 9: 00-11: 30 para recoger en Pembroke.
* Si su hijo / hijos necesita un Chromebook, vaya al sitio web de Pembroke y complete el formulario ANTES de venir a recogerlo.
* Si tiene dificultades con el formulario, pase por Pembroke mañana y nuestro voluntario completará el formulario para que pueda obtener un Chromebook mañana.
* Si ya recogió un Chromebook para uno de sus hijos, pero necesita otro para un hermano, también debe pasar por allí (no se requiere un formulario adicional).
* Si tiene un Chromebook que no funciona, también debe pasar para intercambiarlo.
Amanhã começamos o Digital Learning de Danbury! Os Chromebooks estarão disponíveis amanhã, segunda-feira, 30 de março, das 9h às 11h30, para retirada em Pembroke.
* Se os seus filhos precisam de um chromebook, acesse o site da Pembroke e preencha o formulário ANTES de vir buscá-lo.
* Se você estiver com dificuldades com o formulário, basta visitar o Pembroke amanhã e nosso voluntário preencherá o formulário para que você possa obter um chromebook amanhã!
* Se você já comprou um chromebook para um de seus filhos, mas precisa de outro para um irmão, também deve fazer uma visita (não é necessário nenhum formulário adicional).
* Se você tem um chromebook que não está funcionando, também deve parar para trocá-lo.March 23 at 2:39 PM · Public Service AnnouncementParents: What we are being asked to do is not humanly possible. There is a reason we are either a working parent, a stay-at-home parent, or a part-time working parent.Working, parenting, and teaching are three different jobs that cannot be done at the same time.It’s not hard because you are doing it wrong. It’s hard because it’s too much. Do the best you can.When you have to pick, because at some point you will, choose connection. Pick playing a game over arguing about an academic assignment. Pick teaching your child to do laundry rather that feeling frustrated that they aren’t helping. Pick laughing, and snuggling, and reminding them that they are safe.If you are stressed, lower your expectations where you can and virtually reach out for social connection. We are in this together to stay well. That means mentally well, too.
Click here if you need to request a chrome book:
More chrome books are coming! No worries if you do not get one this week. Keep checking back on our website :)
If you are having difficulty signing onto your Parent Portal, after viewing the videos below, send an email to Pembroke's Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
PowerSchool Link: https://danbury.powerschool.com/public/home.html
A little pie fun with Mr. Carbone!!!
Dear Pembroke Families,Communication is so important between home and school/school and home. This back and forth open line helps us to keep your child safe and our school running smoothly. Please be sure you listen to our district and school phone notifications. It only takes a moment to listen to the message and can make all the difference in keeping your child safe, being organized and prepared!Parent engagement in school is also important and we are all so appreciative of your involvement. It was great to see so many of you at Spooktacular and we hope to have 100% of you signed up for conferences with your child’s teacher! Please be sure you also support our PTO in their fundraising efforts. There are so many special programs that we want to provide for your child this year. Thank you for giving any support you can give to our incredibly dedicated PTO!The time is flying (almost November!) and that can only mean we’re having fun! It’s been so busy with all of our academic initiatives and we are working hard to make learning enjoyable! We continue to keep a close eye on the attendance of our students! Please be sure you do everything you can to get your child to school. Of course, if they are sick with a fever or stomach bug, keep them home! Otherwise, we will take good care of them and they won’t miss a lesson. Also, PLEASE schedule appointments for your child BEFORE OR AFTER school hours as well. This will ensure that they’re not missing important instruction! Thank you for your cooperation!With Panther Pride,Dr. Epple
WELCOME TO PEMBROKE!
Pembroke Elementary School is an inclusive school located in the beautiful Pembroke area of Danbury. We have approximately 360 culturally diverse students who benefit from differentiated learning in all subject areas. Students enjoy rigorous fine arts and physical education programs. Together with our families, we support each other in demonstrating these critical character traits: Respect, Responsibility, Caring, Cooperation, Integrity and Fairness. Fourth and Fifth grade student leaders are active in the school as well. We stand by our mission to provide a safe and caring school, which inspires and empowers a community of problem-solvers and lifelong learners.
Pembroke's Mission Statement:
Pembroke is a safe and caring school, which inspires and empowers a community of problem-solvers and life-long learners. We work together for the academic success and personal achievement of all.
School Hours for 2019-2020
- Regular Day: 8:55-3:30
- ALL Early Dismissal: 8:55-12:20
- One Hour Early Release: 8:55-2:30
- 2 Hour Delay: 10:55-3:30
- 3 Hour Delay: 11:55-3:30
Pembroke Elementary School
34 1/2 Pembroke Road
Danbury, CT. 06811
Fax: 203- 830-6585
Disclaimer: Pembroke Elementary School webmaster seeks to ensure that all content and information published at this website is current and accurate. In addition, the webmaster cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages or individual teacher sites.
Webmaster: Mrs. Sayegh: Email: email@example.com
Images (on this site): google images