School Social Workers Help Students..........
- achieve maximum academic benefit from their educational opportunities understand themselves and others
- develop self-control and take responsibility for their actions
- cope with stress
School Social Workers Help Parents......
- participate effectively in their children's education
- better understand and meet their children's social and emotional needs
- better understand and utilize school and community resources
School Social Workers Help Schools......
- understand factors that affect student's abilities to allow for maximum use of their school experience
- access community resources
- improve school climate through development of school policies and a wide range of prevention and intervention programs