Welcome to Fourth Grade!
Week of November 13 - November 16, 2018
This week, the students will conclude our first lessons of Metacognition and learning what good readers do. The students will move next to the Fiction Unit of SchoolWide. The students will also continue to practice their Cursive with Packet K. The students have received their new list of words for Words Their Way and their new November Spelling Menu.
The students will be learning how the American Government came to be-beginning with the Articles of Confederation.
The students will learn to think like a scientist while using the Scientific Method.
The students will begin Unit 2 which is all about Multi-Digit Multiplication and Early Division. The students will multiply by 10, 100, and 1,000. Students will also learn to use arrays and ratio tables to represent multiplication. Please remember to practice your multiplication facts:)
- 11/12/18 No School-Veteran's Day
- 11/16/18 Last day to order Fourth Grade Shirts
You can order online at https://www.customlink.com/g/bpk0-00bm-ad7c
- 11/19-11/20/18 Parent Teacher Conferences Please click on the following link to schedule a conference: https://powerschool.d92.org/public/ or call the office
(815) 838-8020 if there are any issues.
- 12/6/18 Save the Date Family Math Night at Ludwig School
Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:00pm - 7:30pm