D62 Online Registration
Opening Monday, March 27th
District 62 is pleased to announce that this spring we will be moving to an Online Registration system for all returning students matriculating into grades 1-8 for school year 2017-2018. This system will be built using our own Tyler Student Information System and integrating with a new online fee payment system called RevTrak.
How can families prepare for Online Registration?
Sign up for Tyler Parent Portal! You will need an account and access to register your child this year. Tyler Parent Portal also offers parents access to the following additional information: Gradebook, Homework (for teachers that are posting homework), Course Schedules, Report Card Grades, Attendance, Lunch Accounts, Fines & Fees
Accessing the Portal:
- If you do not have a parent portal account, please see these instructions:
- If you do have a parent portal account, you can access with your username and password.
- Only one username and password will be issued per parent/guardian and will be valid for all of their children enrolled in the school district.
- If you cannot remember your password or for support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have your account, you can access the Parent Portal using the following options below: