Step One: Please watch the narrated presentation!
Step Two: Complete the pre-enrollment form
Step Three: Email qualification documents
All required documents must be uploaded for the evaluation process. Missing documents may prevent enrollments or delay the process. Ensure all documentation is submitted in a timely manner as the Enrollment Committee will meet weekly to review all completed applications
- Most recent report card for middle school students or most recent transcript for high school students
- School attendance and behavior records
- IEP/504/ALP's, (if applicable)
- Any standardized test scores (if available)
Step Four: Wait for Acceptance Letter or Denial Call
- You will receive a letter of acceptance or denial via email within 7 business days of completing all documentation and submissions.
- If you receive an ACCEPTANCE letter, you will be provided with your next steps to enroll for the 18-19 school year.
- If your child is not accepted, you will be contacted directly by a school administrator.
In an effort to constantly evaluate our process and ensure high levels of customer service we ask that you take this short survey to help us improve and let us know what you thought about the ease of this process.