Pikes Peak Early College
Please review all steps prior to starting the enrollment. It is imperative that you read all instructions for each section.
Step 1: Watch Intro Video
STEP 2: Complete Pre-Enrollment Form
STEP 3: Email Qualification Documents:
- All required documents must be uploaded for the evaluation process. Missing documents may prevent enrollments or delay the process.
- 9th and 10th Grade Students: must submit current class schedule and transcript (and any test scores if completed)
- 11th and 12th Grade Students: must submit all documents listed below
Please click on link above to open an email window and attach all below documents. Enter students name as the subject before sending.
- Accuplacer Scores (Print out and scan/email to PPEC)
- ACT/SAT Scores (Copy of your scores)
- Current Class Schedules (Unofficial is acceptable)
- Transcript (Unofficial is acceptable)
STEP 4: Enroll in Pikes Peak Community College
- You must apply for COF (College Opportunity Fund). This is one of the steps in the PPCC application.
- **If you do not apply for the COF, you will be required to pay approximately $75 per credit**
STEP 5: Teacher Recommendation Forms
- You are required to request recommendations from TWO different current teachers/administrators who will fill out the form on your behalf. Once the recommendation is submitted, PPEC will have access to it. The form is considered private neither you or your teacher will receive a copy. Please follow up with instructor/administrator to ensure the form was submitted
STEP 6: Receive an Acceptance or Denial Letter
- You will receive a letter of acceptance or denial within 7 work days of completing all documentation and submissions.
- If you receive an ACCEPTANCE letter you will be contacted by our Enrollment Facilitator to meet with your College Advisor