Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year
FEES AND REGISTRATION FORMS DUE
ON OR BEFORE July 17, 2019
Please review the information below regarding SCN for the 2019-2020 school year. The Deadline for the Early Bird Discount is July 17, 2019. If you have any questions or need help printing documents, please call the 331-228-4400.
THE 411 FOR SCN
MATERIALS PICK UP
Materials Pick Up will be open to Sophomores through Seniors from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm on July 30, August 1, or August 5.
Freshman Orientation Day is August 8, 2019 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Late Material Pick-Up is August 12, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm for all grade levels
Back to School Night is August 29, 7 pm
GUIDANCE COUNSELOR SUMMER HOURS
Guidance Counselor summer hours will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays June 11 through August 8. During the summer, please call to schedule an appointment. Contact Annette Blaskoski at 331.228.5095
FEES AND OPTIONAL FEES PAYABLE ON PUSHCOIN
Your students course fees are listed on the statement mailed to your home. PUSHCOIN information can be found here. Fees may be paid by credit/debit card or ACH check on PUSHCOIN .Optional Fees are listed on the Course Fees sheet.
Be sure to complete the Chrome book/Device Expectations and the Web 2.0 forms through the online interface.
CURRENT STUDENT ANNUAL DISTRICT REGISTRATION UPDATE
- These required forms are interactive - print , complete, and RETURN TO THE SCN OFFICE ON OR BEFORE MONTH DAY, 2019
NEW STUDENT District Enrollment Forms
- Contract the SCN Registrar to schedule an appointment. Sue Johnson @ 331.228.6289
- These required forms are interactive - print , complete, and RETURN TO THE SCN Registrar Office.
Required District forms for all students.
PHYSICALS, MEDICATIONS, AND IMMUNIZATIONS
- All students entering 9th grade must have a completed physical form with the required immunizations on file with the school nurse prior to the start of school. The ISHA Sports Physical Examination does not fulfill the 9th grade requirement. 9th Grade Physical form
- One does of the Meningitis vaccine (MCV4) received on/after the age of 16, prior to entry into Grade 12, or two doses of MCV4 received after the age of 10 and given at least 8 weeks apart. Meningitis form
- Medications at school requires specific forms found on the District webpage.
Athletics Booster Memberships: Registration is online at http://il.8to18.com/scn Family ($75), Alumni Booster ($10), Grandparents Booster ($25), Extra Star Cards ($10).
CODE OF CONDUCT-CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES
The Code of Conduct is required for all students participating in Clubs and Activities.
Information on parking and printing parking permits. Print , complete, and RETURN PERMIT TO THE SCN Office.
- PTO: $30 per year per family payable with your fees on PushCoin. The PTO promotes and encourages communication among parents, teachers, administration and the community. PTO is involved in many school events, such as Heart Screening, Post Prom, and Back to School Night. It has set a goal to continue these family and student programs each year. For questions, information and how to sign up to participate go to www.scnpto.com.
- FRIENDS OF MUSIC: Benefactor $200+, Advocate $100 – $199, Associate $50 – $99, Friend $1 – $49 The Friends of Music benefits our students by enhancing their music knowledge, strengthening their performances, and supplementing the instruction and technology needs of the entire music department. Membership and payment can be made online at www.scnmusic.com or a separate check can be returned with each membership form when you return your fees. Contact www.scnmusic.com for more information and questions or contact FOMcommunications@gmail.com
- GREATER EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION: $10.00 donation. Supports projects that supplement the student educational experience though out D303 and through student scholarships. Payable as an OPTIONAL Fee on PUSHCOIN.