Mrs Rees, Mrs Roberts and Mrs Ceyhan welcome you to our
Library is every Friday. Please give books to Mrs Ceyhan ONLY on a Friday.
Please ensure names are also on all items of clothing- cardigans, jumpers, coats, etc.
Please ensure water bottles are brought in daily and filled with water ONLY. Please ensure names are on all bottles.
We are a Healthy School and Nursery has fruit weekly.
Our topic this half term is called:
This topic has a Knowledge and Understanding of the World focus and enables children to explore the historical, traditional and fantasy world of castles including the lives of people who lived and worked in them in the Middle ages.
In this project children will learn about:
- Different types of castles, their features and how they were used in the Middle Ages.
- Significant castles of Wales.
- The lives of people in the past.
- Similarities and differences between castles and homes in which they live.
- Recording their ideas and feelings through drawing, mark making and emergent writing.
- Using their creative skills to design, make and talk about a range of objects and artefacts linked to the theme.
- The Welsh language using words and phrases across a range of experiences both in the indoor and outdoor environment
Shwmae Mrs Rees ydw i. I have been teaching at Cyfarthfa Park Primary (formally Brecon Road Infants'School) for 15 years. I enjoy reading, going to the cinema and spending time with my family, especially my two boys. I have been lucky to visit many places over the years but my favourite places have been Venice, Pisa and Scotland. My favourite colour is blue.
Shwmae Mrs. Roberts ydw i. I like spending time with my family and travelling. I especially enjoy visiting France and America.
I enjoy long walks, spending time on both the coastal paths and countryside walks.
Shwmae Mrs Ceyhan ydwi i,
I have been at Cyfarthfa Park Primary for 7years.
When I am not busy at school, there is nothing I like more than family time.
I enjoy cooking and reading. I really enjoy running the gardening club.