Our Service Opportunities
Join the Curtis Warrior Team click here.
Other opportunities TBA.
• Successful completion of school/community service hours
• Successful participation in civic engagement
• Success in modeling civically responsible behavior
• Mentoring other students to achieve the above stated goals
• Participation in at least one service project per month (when available)
• Once registered for an event, attendance is mandatory (timely arrival at specified event, full participation at event)
• Appropriate behavior on the way to, at and leaving event
• Unless otherwise specified, transportation to and from event
• Provide proof of event participation, when available
• Appropriate communication with the event coordinator
• Any financial obligations associated with an event are the responsibility of the student. If a student is caught misappropriating fundraising monies, a parent/guardian will be notified and appropriate actions will be taken.
• To provide an accessible calendar of monthly of community/school service
• To appropriately and in a timely manner communicate with student participants
• To monitor and accurately record all student service activities/hours (when submitted)