CS Awesome is part of a Google funded research project for the 2019-2020 academic year. We are studying new to CSA teachers and students and their transition from CSP to CSA.
If you are adopting the CS Awesome curriculum, please volunteer for our research project by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We are especially interested in teachers who are teaching CSA for the first time in 2019-2020, but more experienced teachers are also welcome.
Requirements for the research project are:
- Make a copy of the course and have your students enroll in it and use the CSAwesome curriculum and lesson plans.
- Have your students take the pre-survey, pre-test, and post-test built into the curriculum.
- Collect research consent forms from your students.
- Complete a post-course survey
- Have your students complete a post-course survey.