Schoology for Parents
College Station ISD
CSISD has sent an email to each CSISD parent containing a unique parent code that is specific to your CSISD student(s) along with steps to create your parent account (sent on 8-31-18). You might have received your parent code during schedule pick-up or meet-the-teacher on your campus. If you have your code, please disregard the email.
If you did not receive a parent code via email, there could be several reasons why:
- It went to your spam folder (please check there!). You can search your inbox and/or spam folder by email subject "CSISD Schoology Parent Access"
- You did not register your student in CSISD with an email contact for you (parent/guardian). If you would like to update this information, please contact the office at your child's campus.
- Your email that you used while enrolling your child in CSISD is invalid. If you would like to update/edit this information, please contact the office at your child's campus.
This email will also include information on navigating Schoology as a parent. Please see the resources below for additional support.
- Go to www.schoology.com
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you receive from one of your child's instructors.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated to your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child button.