Schoology for Parents
College Station ISD
Have you created a Schoology parent account but can’t remember your password?
You can go through the password reset steps by following these instructions to reset your password for Users with Email Login Information.
CSISD has sent an email to each CSISD parent containing a unique parent code that is specific to your CSISD student(s) along with steps to create your parent account (sent on 8-31-18). You might have received your parent code during schedule pick-up or meet-the-teacher on your campus. If you have your code, please disregard the email.
If you did not receive a parent code via email, there could be several reasons why:
- It went to your spam folder (please check there!). You can search your inbox and/or spam folder by email subject "CSISD Schoology Parent Access"
- You did not register your student in CSISD with an email contact for you (parent/guardian). If you would like to update this information, please contact the office at your child's campus.
- Your email that you used while enrolling your child in CSISD is invalid. If you would like to update/edit this information, please contact the office at your child's campus.
This email will also include information on navigating Schoology as a parent. Please see the resources below for additional support.
- Go to www.schoology.com
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you receive from one of your child's instructors.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated to your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child button.