If you are new to the district or returning & need a reminder, below are some resources to help you!
- HAC is UP as of 8/22/19 11:20am
- App Request Workflow is temporarily down for maintenance. It should be up again soon! 8/20/19
- Can't remember how to login to guest wi-fi on your personal device? Directions for doing so can be found HERE.
- Did you change campuses this year? Be sure to update your profile in Eduphoria. Directions for doing so can be found HERE.
- Can't log into YouTube with your district email? Find out why HERE.
- Student Accounts 2019-2020 Information can be found HERE.
TAC (Teacher Access Center) is our student information system that allows teachers to record attendance & grade information for students they teach.
Have an issue with your phone, computer or iDevice? Log in to Eduphoria (using your district username and password) and enter a work order.
Here you'll find details about all CSISD programs as well as details about logging in, basic navigation and tasks, where to go for help when you need it, and some additional resources.
CTF are Campus Technology Facilitators on each campus who provide campus level support with digital learning resources & devices to support teaching &learning.