The “Mental Skills for sport integrity” intends to:
- increase knowledge about mental skills in sport context, existing training programmes delievered in various cultural contexts and sport disciplines;
- Highlight the contribution of mental skills to preserve integrity among young sport practitioners, especially high level athletes
- Highlight common patterns and valorize most efficient training programmes or practices
The project fits with specific objectives of small collaborative projects which are:
- Support the mobility of volunteers, coaches, managers and staff of non-profit sport organizations;
- Protect athletes, especially the youngest, from health and safety hazards by improving training and competition conditions.