New User Setup
Welcome to CSE! We are so happy to have you! In order to gain access to all CSE systems on campus and online, you will need to complete the steps below.
*Please note it may take up to 48 hours after you have officially been enrolled into courses for you to be able to set up your account. All first time freshman will not be able to create their CSE account until the summer of their entering year.
Step 1: Account Set Up
Step 2: Self-Service Account Finalization
You will need your system ID which was provided on your welcome letter.
- From the CSE Main Website,
- Click on the Log In menu option,
- Then select Self-Service
- Enter your username (the first part of your email before the @cse.edu)
- Enter your password
- Click the Log In
- Complete the additional fields of information and submit.
Once you have completed both steps successfully, you can proceed log into any of the other CSE systems you may need to access including library databases, & Moodle.
Please note it may take a few hours for your Moodle Courses to appear. Most Moodle Courses are made available 1 week prior to the start of the semester and can be found in the "Future Tab". Some faculty may not open the class until the first session.
Step 3: Setup your Emergency Notification
Want to know when classes are canceled or delayed due to weather or other issues on campus?. Follow these steps to receive notifications via your selected contact method
- Click the following link: https://apps.cse.edu/ois/account/profile.cfm.
- Under Emergency Notifications, select your preferences then click the blue Update Information button to save your changes.