RMS Technology Ambassadors
Join the RMS Tech Ambassadors! We are a group of tech-savvy students who meet weekly (day to be determined based on the group) in the media center to learn and share ideas and function as a team to support Renfroe teachers and students on school technology.
Students may click here to sign up!
A Message from your Principal
About our Chromebooks--
Beginning-of-the-Year Tech Help
This website is setup for students and parents. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if any links do not work, or if the files will not open. We work primarily in the google environment, but for the sake of convenience for ALL computer platforms, most links are downloadable as a PDF.
Free G-Suite Training
G-Suite being, of course, Google Suite of apps--this link provides instructions for you to setup the Free G-Suite in-app training. It's an add-on to get little pop-ups within the apps while working in the apps - https://support.google.com/a/answer/7039472
On a Computer or Chromebook
- Turn Off Gmail Notifications (Created by RAT Sara Mc)
- Google Classroom Basic Tutorial for Students
- Chromebook Shortcuts
For more tech help, check our youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkeOrSFBs2ojuyW9ed8ZBqQk
LEGO Movie App
- LEGO Movie Maker App: Storyboard and Editing Tips (YouTube - LEGO)
- LEGO Movie Maker App: Camera Tips and Tricks (YouTube - LEGO)
- LEGO Movie Maker App: Animation Tips and Tricks (YouTube - LEGO)
- Stop Motion Basic Tips: Sliding (YouTube - Gulded)
- LEGO Movie Maker App: Lighting Tips and Tricks (YouTube - LEGO)
- LEGO Movie Maker Manual (Opens a .PDF)
- Sharing LEGO Movie to Google Drive (YouTube - kboswell)