Saturday 24th February, 2018
RE: New CSDA Website
The Catholic Schools' Debating Association is pleased to announce the launch of their new website. This will provide for all students, parents and teachers greater information regarding venues, topics and methods of delivering speeches and debates.
- The Executive Officer, Michaela Mustapic is now contactable on the following email address: email@example.com
- Please ensure that all CSDA correspondence is directed to this email address and not previous personal addressed.
- If there are any issues with the website, general enquiries or otherwise, please navigate to the following form and leave your contact details.
Wednesday, 21st February 2018
RE: Public Speaking Venues
The venues for the first round of the Metropolitan Public Speaking have been posted and are available in the Public Speaking section of the website. Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the location of the school where your son/daughter will be competing.
- All rounds will commence at 6:30pm SHARP for registration for a 7PM start. Please arrive early to ensure that students are registered and ready to compete;
- Students are asked to consult the Public Speaking Rules & Guidelines to familiarise themselves with the speaking times for each division;
- Adjudicators are asked to arrive for 6:30pm for a pre-competition briefing.