Strategic and Evangelistic Initiatives
Accelerating the mission with a diverse portfolio of evangelistic strategies that empowers and equips disciples to connect students and faculty to Jesus
Who We Are
Strategic and Evangelistic Initiatives is under the umbrella of the newly-formed Mission Expansion, a component of Mission Capacity in the new Campus OS alongside Development, Mission Operations, People & Culture and Research & Development. Mission Expansion (Dan Allen, Executive Director) consists of Prayer (David and Courtnee White), the Coaching Center (Gilbert Kingsley), Strategic Partnering (Mike Whipple), Volunteers (Mike Carr), and Strategic Initiatives (Vicki Guinn).
What We Do
Strategic and Evangelistic Initiatives provides a carefully chosen set of products, strategies and services designed to help you expand your influence for Christ. As your needs change, so will our catalog of resources.
- Speakers and Events include The Maze, what was previously called Speakers' Forum, new evangelistic speakers, and a growing number of events.
- Gospel in Action is a network of Cru staff and volunteers advancing the gospel through love, justice, and compassion.
- Products and Services offers a variety of resources from equipping events for communicators and emcees to Freshman Survival Kits to an RA strategy.
- EveryStudent.com is Cru's evangelistic website, built for nonbelievers.
- Body Life Evangelism (info coming soon)