the best service at the best price
What we stand for
We love all aspects of real estate and we want to share our passion with our clients.
We operate with only the best bleeding edge technologies and systems and are always working hard to improve and streamline our processes.
We are so confident in our team, systems, and services that we offer no lock-in Management Agreements.
If you aren't completely satisfied you can leave anytime.
Thanks to our advanced task management systems we are able to remove bloat, double-ups, and missed jobs, reducing fees while improving customer services.
We do not sub-contract management of your property to third parties.
We reward our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price.
Find a better deal and we will beat it by 10%
Try our 2 page management agreement
- Simple 2 page agreement
- No Lock-in periods
- Super low fees
Discounting Fees, Not Services
Full service property management at a discounted rates
No excluded services
Provide the best service
Be the cheapest in the room
The secret of our success
Why Crash realty?
We started Crash Realty with the single goal "to provide the best service at the best price". The secret of our success is no secret at all.
- We provide the best service to our clients by using the best systems, automating repetitive tasks, eliminating human error, and hiring the right staff to do the right jobs.
- We are client focused and use task management systems to ensure everything is done right and done on time.
- We do not outsource any aspect of property management. The best systems on the planet are useless unless you have the right feet on the ground physically viewing our clients' investment properties. The right feet are staff that are accountable to you, not subcontractors.
- Outsourcing property management tasks not only reduces the service you receive for the money you pay but it also takes away experience from the industry.
- If a junior never does the job, the junior can never become a competent senior and can never train the generation of property managers that follow.
- There is no accountability with subcontractors. If you have a different person inspecting your property every quarter how do you know things are not being missed?
- Owners should never accept third party contractors for their investment properties.
- We do not focus on profits, we focus on people. All businesses have to make money but our focus will always be on people not profits.
- We do not have directors or shareholders needing to see a profit and loss statement every quarter and pull dividends from the business.
- We do not have expensive offices which huge overheads. We do not employ subcontractors so we do not need to increase fees to cover the profit of a third party company.
- Because of this we can afford to be the cheapest in the room while still providing the absolute best service for our clients.
Personal service backed by a Professional Team
Discounted Vs Cheap
- There is a difference between cheap agents and discounted fees.
- We provide discounted packages to the right Owners for the right Properties.
- Process and KPI driven project management.
- Without having to call a different person every time you need something.
- The personal service you want.
- None of the drawbacks like things being missed.