Renting through Crash Realty is Easy!
The application process:
- Complete our fast-track application form
- Pay the $50 option fee
- Tell all your references to expect an email or a call
- We will process asap (usually same day)
- We will confirm back to you within 8 hours to 2 days
What is an Option fee?
- The option fee is basically a deposit, a $50 pledge that you are applying for the property and will not withdraw.
- If your application is successful the $50 goes towards your first week’s rent.
- If your application is rejected you get the $50 back by EFT.
- If your application is successful and you withdraw your application you forfeit the $50.
Bank account details for Option fee payment
- Account name - Crash Realty REBA Trust Account
- Bank - ANZ Morley
- BSB - 016-363
- Account - 222 550 315
- Payment reference - Your mobile number
What you will need
- Copies of the documents that you will use to verify your identity such as your photo ID. (driver's license or passport).
- Proof of income/capacity to pay the rental amount. (a couple of payslips)
- Proof of your current place of residence such as a bill with your address on it. (a recent bill).
- Real estate references - are always best.
- Private landlord references - are ok.
- First time tenants - are ok too.
- Provide your references, property manager / Landlord's email addresses, this speeds up processing
- We have to email them your privacy authorisation before they will give us a reference for you
No Reference - Police Checks
If you do not have a real estate reference we may ask for your permission to conduct a police check, you can refuse but your application may not be processed:
- We don't care about traffic issues.
- If your police check is all good fantastic, police check will cost you nothing, and you get a copy.
- Each police check costs us $50. If your please check fails, your option fee will be used to pay for your police check, and your application will be rejected.
We use the following tenancy databases:
- NTD - National Tenancy Database, Equifax
- Barclay MIS
- You will need to pay 2 weeks rent and bond. Bond is always equivalent to 4 weeks rent (plus $260 if you have an approved pet).
- Your lease will be emailed to you via DocuSign, an online electronic signing system.
How to pay bond
We accept many different ways to pay bond: