CRLS Summer Reading
Choose - Read - Listen and Share
Summer Reading Program Goals:
- Build a culture of literacy across CRLS
- Read interesting books throughout the year
- Have fun!
How CRLS Summer Reading Works:
Choose 1 book
- Not sure where to start? See our list of student suggestions or ask a librarian for recommendations!
Read that book, audiobook, or ebook
- Go to the CRLS Library and Cambridge Public Library to check out a book or sign into Overdrive to borrow an audiobook or ebook.
Listen and Share
- In the fall, all CRLS students and staff will come together as a community to listen to and share our reflections on our reading experiences over the summer. Students who would like to help facilitate a book discussion are encouraged to do so. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.