How to Build a Buying Co-op
What is the co-op you'd love to see?
How The Model Works
Organizations work together to pool their purchasing power.
The co-op shops in the market and negotiates the best deal with and for the group.
Participants save big and create meaningful social change in the process.
Example Areas of Collaboration
Our Invitation To You
So, what's in this toolkit?
- Cover Letter: Welcome!
- Outline & Overview of the Toolkit (2-pages, Google Doc below)
- Problem & Solution (1-pager)
- Threshold Tests: What you may need to be sure a co-op will work in your area (1-pager)
- Feasibility Guide: Interview questions & Illustrative Projections (Google Slides above)
- Videos: Who We Are & What We're Doing (YouTube Channel here or Top Videos here)
- Resource Library (feasibility interview questions, business plan guide, pro-forma financials, sample RFPs, bylaws, membership agreements, vendor agreements, marketing templates and more) [We're happy to make this part is available - just give us a call.]
You can download 1 through 5 of the above as a single .pdf file here.
What's Possible in your community?
Some Slides to Pull Together A Vision of What's Possible
You want to dive in further?
Great, we'd love to give you access to our Resource Library.
Our Resource Library includes pro-forma financial models, simple spreadsheet estimators, templates of membership agreements, marketing materials, Request for Proposals, vendor agreements and more. Give us a call and we'll show you how to get access.
Here's What the Co-op Looks Like in Action
We want to be making videos like this about YOU
and the work you make happen by bringing people together with the CPA Co-op model.
Just take two minutes and give me a call:
I look forward to working with you!