Our goal for 2019 is to raise $22,000 — about $60 per student!
We met this goal last year, we know we can do it again!
Join us Friday, Sept. 20!
The Jog-A-Thon is CES’s largest yearly fundraiser. Students earn donations from family, friends, and the community by running laps around the school’s field.
Did you know?
The CES Jog-A-Thon funds these events and activities…
• Field Trip Bus Fees
• Family Education Nights
• Fine Arts and Musical Performances
• Staff Appreciation
• STEAM & Science Fair
• Celebration of Children
• Talent Show
• School Calendar & Handbook
• P.E. Equipment
• Professional Development
• Muffins for Moms
• DOGS/Dads of Great Students
• Welcome Back Events
• Classroom Supplies
• 5th Grade Celebration & Photo Expo
• Fall Carnival
How does it work?
• Every student can participate in the 2018 Jog-A-Thon.
• Students ask for pledges and collect money or a flat donation for laps they run around the field.
• Every lap around the field is 1/8 mile.
• Students have a set amount of time to complete as many laps as they can. As students complete each lap, they will receive a bracelet. Student count their bracelets to determine their lap totals.
• Students complete their pledge sheet before the Jog-A-Thon. Collected donations are due Friday, Sept. 20, 2019.
• Donations can be cash, checks, or made online.
» Make checks payable to Corrales Elementary PTA.
• Prizes go to overall top individual earner, top earner in each grade level, top earning classroom, and classes with 100% participation.
We need volunteers!
Volunteers provide orange slices for their classes (approx. 30 children), mark completed laps, or help with set up or clean up.
We need you to make the Jog-A-Thon a success! Let us know if you can help; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.