You are welcome to attend our board meetings, which are held at 7pm on the Connect campus unless noted otherwise below. All board meetings are meetings in public, in accordance with the Brown Act, although closed sessions may be convened for some board business. Special meetings may be called as needed, with appropriate notice, and regular meetings may be rescheduled or relocated with appropriate notice.
Agendas are available online and at the school office at least three days before each meeting (or one day before special meetings). Board packets, which include agendas, are available online once meetings have happened (except for special meetings, which do not have board packets).
The calendar for the 2018–19 Governing Board Meetings is as follows (listed in reverse order so the current agenda is the first available, as required by AB 2257):
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, May 2, 2019
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 [Special meeting board packet]
- Monday, March 18, 2019 [Special "mini-meeting" at 9am with one-item agenda]
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 [Board packet]
- Monday, February 11, 2019 [Special meeting board packet]
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 [Board packet]
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018 [Special meeting board packet]
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 [Board packet]
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018 [Special meeting: agenda but no packet]
- Thursday, September 13, 2018 [Board packet]