Campus Portal for Parents
Parents and Guardians can get access to real time student information.
Do you have your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account? Do you know your username and password? Have questions about Infinite Campus? Want the Infinite Campus App? Need help?
Every parent and guardian can have a Parent Portal account which will give you to access the Student Information System for all of your students in your household. With the Parent Portal you can:
- Monitor attendance
- View grades
- View upcoming assignments
- Receive important information from your child(ren)’s school
- Update personal information
- View calendars
- Receive alerts about your child(ren)’s progress in school
- Access the portal from your computer or your phone
For questions emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a password reset complete the form found in the Help Desk and Password Reset tab below:
The Following is the account creation process for parents/guardians:
- Each Friday, CUSD will generate Portal usernames and passwords for new parent/guardians. An activation notice with URL, username, and password will be sent to the parent/guardian at the email address they have on in Infinite Campus.
- These activation notices expire each week, so new activation notices will be sent each Friday to existing users who have not activated their accounts.
- Parents/guardians will be prompted to set a new password and that establish security settings so they can reset a forgotten password.