College Admissions Info
- Attend College Fairs & meet your college recruiters
- Apply for College Admission to meet priority deadlines
- Secure letter of recommendation (admissions & scholarships)
- Complete your FAFSA - fafsa.gov
- Complete MS Financial Aid application - mississippi.edu/financialaid
- Meet scholarship deadlines
January - April:
- Complete verification if selected by the college.
- Submit any required documents for state aid.
- Review & compare financial aid award notices & make final decision.
- Apply for student housing and pay deposit.
- Sign up for orientation.
- Request your final transcript be sent to the college you choose upon graduation.
Requirement for College Admissions*Both Columbus Christian Academy graduation tracks are College Prep Curiculum
- 3.2 GPA + College Prep Curriculum
- 16-17 ACT + 2.5 GPA + College Prep Curriculum
- 18 and over ACT + 2.0 GPA + College Prep Curriculum
Preparing For College Info:
Get2College -tons of free information, webinars, financial aid help, and test preparation. FREE
Rise Up Mississippi - Checklists for each year of high school and great information on preparing for college in Mississippi.
College Admissions Contact Info:
Alcorn State University
Delta State University
Jackson State University
Mississippi State University
Mississippi University for Women
Mississippi Valley State University
University of Mississippi
University of Southern Mississippi
Blue Mountain College
Reformed Theological Seminary
Southeastern Baptist College
Wesley Biblical Seminary
William Carey College
Coahoma Community College
Copiah-Lincoln Community College
East Central Community College
East Mississippi Community College
Hinds Community College
Holmes Community College
Itawamba Community College
Jones County Junior College
Meridian Community College
Mississippi Delta Community College
Mississippi Gulf Coast CC
Northeast Mississippi Community College
Northwest Mississippi Community College
Pearl River Community College
Southwest Mississippi Community College
The community colleges of MS divide the "communities" of the state into districts in which they serve. Our district community college is East MS Community College. Tuition Guarantee can only be used at our district community college, and all other funding resources (FAFSA, State, Institutional) must be applied for before Tuition Guarantee can be received.