ACT Weekday Test has been rescheduled for October 16, 2018
Free Test Prep Resources from ACT
ACT Academy: Because Practice Makes Possible
Absolutely free, personalized practice for the ACT
ACT Academy™ is a free online learning tool and test practice program designed to help you get the best score possible on the ACT test, and well on your way to college and career success. Learn more about ACT Academy.
Free Study Guide
Get a taste of the ACT test with practice questions.
Familiarize yourself with the instructions and format, then review, analyze, and answer the questions to see if you’re correct—and why. Includes complete practice tests with scoring keys, and a writing prompt.
Question of the Day
More than 100 free practice questions.
Free practice questions and answers from past tests, as well as explanations and tips to help you solve each question. You also can sign up to receive a weekly email that provides each week's questions.
Practice for Each Subject
Visit these pages for free online practice.
Writing Samples are provided as study aids for the optional writing test.
FREE Get2College.org Resources
ACT Tips and Strategies
Videos included on the Get2College Website:
- Area of Complex Figures
- Tone and Attitude Questions
- Science Knowledge on ACT
- Purpose Questions – English ACT
- Math Questions with Notes
- Time Management for ACT Reading
- Using Locators – ACT Science
- Answering ACT Questions
- Spot of the Day
- Short and Concise (ACT English)
- Using Logic for ACT Geometry
- Conflicting Scientists Passage
- Process of Elimination on the ACT
- Cover and Predict
- Using the Answer-ACT Math Strategy
- Taking Notes in the Science Section
- Answering English Questions on the ACT
- Process of Elimination
- ACT Reading Passages
- Approaching English Passages
- Approaching the Science Section
- Cover and Predict
- Keep Your Mind Focused and Active
- Plugging In
- Speed Reading
- Order of Difficulty
- English Strategy
- Science Strategy
- Substitute to Simplify
- Timed Practice
- Trust Your Ear But Verify
- Using the Answer
- Using Logic