- Same core curriculum as all CMS Schools.
- A day, B day schedule for middle and high school.
- Middle school: Math and English offered in standard and honors levels.
- High School: Standard, honors and Advanced Placement classes (listed below)
- Arts classes also have an academic focus.
98 Percent Graduation Rate in 2019
Over $4 million offered in college scholarships in 2019 (140 students in graduating class)
Arts education enhances academic performance!
Music Participation is Linked to Teen's Academic Acheivement: Psychology Today
Investigating Causal Effects of Arts Education Experiences: Houston Education Research Consortium
Arts Education Benefits for At-Risk Youth: National Endowment for the Arts
The Effects of Theatre Education: American Alliance for Theatre and Education
All classes are not available to all grades, offerings can vary from year to year .
AP Art History
AP Calculus AB
AP Calculus BC
AP English Language and Composition (11)
AP English Literature and Composition (12)
AP Environmental Science
AP European History
AP Music Theory
AP Spanish Language and Culture *see below
AP Studio Art 2-D Design
AP Studio Art 3-D Design
AP Studio Art Drawing
AP United States Government and Politics
AP United States History