Vision: The vision of the GHS School Counseling program is that students will be independent, resilient, lifelong learners equipped for challenges.
Mission: The mission of the GHS School Counseling program is to deliver ethical, equitable, and supportive comprehensive services that prepare, empower, and expect every student to be productive and successful citizens.
School counselors advocate for the needs of all students by providing guidance and support to maximize student’s potential and academic achievement.
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Classroom guidance
- Academic, college, and career counseling
- Assisting students in developing academic plans
- Grief and crisis counseling
- Facilitating parent/teacher conferences
- Fostering a positive school environment by embracing and promoting diversity